Bug Bounty Program
Punk contributors place great value on maintaining high standards of user security. So, we operate a bug bounty program and will continue to strengthen the safe ecosystem and security. We need detailed analysis by Punkers, security engineers, and hackers. We give up to $50,000 in rewards depending on the severity level of the vulnerability for discovering potential security attacks or errors that could harm users.
Rewards are paid according to five severity levels and the likelihood of occurrence. The determination of all terms and conditions relating to bounty reward is at the sole discretion of the core developer of PUNK. Please refer to the reward system below.
- The ways to find a vulnerability
- Code for reproducing bugs
- A description of what the vulnerability could pose as a security threat.
- Submitter information (name, email address, wallet address)
- Duplicate vulnerability (reward to the first submitter)
- Reported by an official audit
- Disclosing vulnerabilities to others in public places
- Employees and businesses closely related to PUNK